167 Park Avenue (Historic image) 1932 Canaras: Virginia Cooper, "Vi", Hotel Saranac—167 Park Avenue, Dance Committees (1, 2, 3); Canaras (3); Red and White (3); Boomerang (3); Operetta (2, 3); Girls' Glee Club (1, 2, 3); Staff of Our Book (1, 2); Latin Play (1, 2); French Play (2).
Address: 406 Park Avenue
Old Address: 167 Park Avenue
Architect: Max Harold Westhoff
Other information: From an unidentified, undated clipping: "Several notable real estate transfers were made in this village recently. Eugene DeLamater of the firm of DeLamater and Magill, proprietors of the Kendall pharmacy, has purchased the cottage of Mr. E. D. French at the corner of Helen street and will take possession on July 1. A. W. Stanley of New Britain, Conn., who has been occupying the White cottage in Franklin avenue, has purchased the Studeford cottage. Among the rentals are the following made through the agency of George V. W. Duryee: The red Stevenson cottage to Peyton Clark of Baltimore; Dr. Brown's cottage in Highland Park to Miss Carolyne Lee of New York, a former visitor to Saranac Lake. Max Harold Westhoff is building a new house in Highland Park. Mr. Westhoff has also purchased the land lying between his own property and that of Mr. Todd and eventually all the property on the east side of Park avenue between Margaret street and the corporation line will be occupied by residences."