Adirondack Daily Enterprise, June 13, 1951
Hesseltine's Dairy was located on Trudeau Road. It was owned and operated by Maurice Hesseltine in the 1930s and '40s. It became a part of the A.C. Bartz Dairy and later, Dairy Dell.
The Guild News, November 1945, reprinted in the Adirondack Daily Enterprise, October 16, 1974
After operating a dairy business for the past 14 years, Maurice Hesseltine of Lake Colby has announced the sale of his business to A.C. Bartz Dairy, Inc.