Shackett Cottage, center; Riverside Inn, lower left; St. Bernard's Church, above, with Helen Street climbing to the right. c. 1909. For the full photograph, see Saranac Lake Village, c. 1909, second photograph, center right.
Address: 23 River Street
Old Address: 12 River Street
Year built: before 1895
Other information: This building was the site of Leonard's in 1895. From 1899 to at least 1933 it was used as a residence. It later became a service station, and then the Lake Flour Bakery in 1995.