McKenzie Range showing Whiteface Mountain in the distance from Smith's Road, c. 1920, from an undated brochure by E. L. Gray & Co., Courtesy of Natalie Leduc. Trudeau Road runs from Bloomingdale Avenue near the hamlet of Trudeau and the north entrance to the former Trudeau Sanatorium north and west to Peck's Corners on Harrietstown Road. It was formerly known as Smith Road for the family who farmed there. The first 16 acres of Dr. E. L. Trudeau's Adirondack Cottage Sanitarium was established on Rev. Samuel Smith's pasture.
|Old Address||Post-911 Address||Building Name/Notes||Cure Evidence|
|Trudeau Road||Mrs. Smith||TBSBC|
|Trudeau Road||Trudeau Schoolhouse|
|Trudeau Road||Trudeau Road||Smith Homestead|
Other names associated with cure cottages on Trudeau Road come from TB Society Disinfection Records, but for which we have no street numbers are: Mullen Cottage (1911), Pomeroy Cottage (1913), Seal Cottage (1913), E. Smith Cottage (1913), Smith, Robert (1929), Clancy Cottage (1930), Watson Cottage (1950).